to ensure your own safety and to prevent possible damage to your OD-11:
please turn off the power to all units before connecting your OD-11 to other devices. this will help prevent malfunctions and/or damage to the speaker or other devices.
even though OD-11 has very low power consumption, we recommend you to unplug it if you are not going to use it for a long period of time.
please don’t place any liquid container on top of your OD-11. for example your coffee or water cup. in addition, do not expose your OD-11 to rain or moisture. clean only with dry cloth.
when placing OD-11 on a shelf, make sure it’s securely settled and the shelf surface is horizontal to prevent it from falling off.
to protect your hearing, please be careful when turning up the volume to full. do not listen too close to the speaker or for an extented period of time with high volume.
10 ºc to 35 ºc
-10 ºc to 45 ºc
20% to 80% non-condensing
recovery can be used if the speaker fails to boot correctly, for instance if it shows a static red led. the binary file to flash can be downloaded here
1. download the bin file
to your computer.
2. unplug the speaker.
3. hold - and + while plugging in the power. the led will turn yellow after a few seconds. release both - and + buttons.
4. when started up, the speaker will produce a "OD-11 Recovery XXXX" wifi
network. join it with your computer.
5. open a web browser, go to http://192.168.16.1
6. upload the downloaded .bin file and click confirm.
7. OD-11 will reboot into config mode.
8. configure it to join your network.
stage mode can be used in live situations where OD-11 should only be used as an active speaker, together with a wired instrument. the
wifi is completely shut off to prevent any remote usage.
ENABLE STAGE MODE
1. start in config mode.(yellow led)
2. press and hold + and - to enter 'cabin mode'.(white led)
3. lower volume to 0.(led blinks green when volume 0 has been reached)
4. press and hold function button and +. the led will blink green once when stage mode is activated.
DISABLE STAGE MODE
1. lower volume to 0.(led blinks green when volume 0 has been reached)
2. press and hold function button and +. the led will blink green once when stage mode is deactivated.
3. speaker is now in config mode.
5 ghz networks is generally preferred.
RECOMMENDED WIFI ACCESS POINTS
- ubiquiti unifi ap ac (any)
- apple airport extreme
- tp-link archer c5/c7/c9
for installation support please call simon:
+44 7768 192 390(GMT hours)