120 30 stockholm
t 46 8 641 98 53
org nr 556718-3719
vat se 556718371901
all rights reserved
©2019 teenage engineering
teenage engineering develops highly acclaimed products for people who love sound, music and design. we are now looking for an experienced technical designer to join our team in stockholm. you will be developing seasonless bags and accessories for our product range.
who are you?
you are a designer looking for a new challenge in an inspiring work environment. you are a creative thinker with a vision and have attention to details. you enjoy being hands-on and creating prototypes at our studio.
role and responsibilities
• design our range of cases and accessories to protect and accompany our products
• create design concepts for new projects together with our head of accessories
• produce technical sketches for sample making and mass production together with design and production assistant
• research and develop materials and trims together with product developers
• work closely together with the hardware product development team to create functional designs
• support suppliers in prototyping
• a great understanding of, and the ability to produce designs according the teenage engineering design language
• a degree in fashion design or similar field
• minimum of 3 years of work experience of product design and development, bags and accessories
• deep industry knowledge
• great knowledge of fabrics, sourcing and developing materials
• well versed in manufacturing processes and techniques
• adobe creative suite – professional level
• strong relationships and previous co-operation with relevant suppliers (cases/bags)
• previous work experience of designing and developing very technical bags and accessories
we believe in culture, people, technology, discipline, curiosity and humour.
we have a collective agreement, “tekniktjänsteavtalet unionen/sveriges ingenjörer”, and offer benefits such as an annual health care contribution and flexible work hours.
the position is located at our hq in stockholm.
about the company
teenage engineering was founded in 2007. our first product was the OP-1, a portable all-in-one synthesizer used by world famous artists, sound designers and dj's.
other products range from the OD-11, a high-end wireless stereo loudspeaker, the ultra portable and ultra low cost pocket operators, the new op-z, multimedia synthesizer and sequencer workhorse.
our hq is located in stockholm, sweden. here a multidisciplinary team of software / electrical / mechanical engineers and industrial / textile /lifestyle designers are developing our products from start to finish. the studio is fully equipped workshop with state of the art rapid prototyping machines.
send your CV, portfolio and application letter to; karolinazumteenage.engineering
, last day to apply for the position is 29 februari 2020.